BioResource Management, Inc. (BRM) is a forestry, geography and agriculture-based firm that focuses on biomass resources—organic material used for energy, chemicals, and agricultural uses. Its personnel bring together over forty years of experience in forestry, biomass production, agriculture, and organic materials recycling.
BRM is primarily a consulting and operations company. However, unlike most consulting or management companies, BRM has been through the entire process-
- identifying , evaluating and predicting,biomass supplies;
- developing contracts for long-term delivery; and
- operating supply systems and delivering material over long periods of time that meet cost and quality requirements.
Projects undertaken by BRM have resulted in the development, construction and operation of facilities throughout the US. These currently convert over four million tons of organic materials each year into fuel, fiber, and chemicals, replacing limited petroleum resources and reducing the disposal costs of urban organic wastes.
Capabilities include turn-key project development, applied research and facilities management. BRM is a registered contractor qualified for federal and state procurement, a member of professional organizations and a participant in state, federal and international research.
BRM is involved in many efforts and projects, some developing proprietary technology, including the following:
- Biomass procurement for one of the largest biomass power plants in the world
- Statewide Biomass Resource Assessment for Florida
- Caribbean initiative-Replacing oil with biomass
BioResource Management, Inc.-Innovative Approaches to Biomass Resources